Sacramento Massage Reviews

"We will help you find the ultimate experience."

Discussion Forums & Reviews

Forum Home > Asian Massage Parlors > 2920 Arden Way

teddy2000
Limited Member

New place just opened.  Nicely done on the inside.  Sign only says "Massage" so not sure of the name.  Saw Jessie, a Chinese girl-next-door.  Decent massage.  As it progressed, the intent seemed to be increasingly about creating arousal.  However, when I intimated what might be interesting to me, she said "massage only here."  I don't really believe that, but I do believe you might have to rely on yourself with Jessie playing only a supporting role.

September 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MrRubnTug
Limited Member

Been there with the same experience, WTF is with the windows in the door of each room?  Won't be back... 

--

September 8, 2010 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake
Limited Member

I have been there a number of times and I ALWAYS request Michelle.  She is very sweet and gives a decent massage.

--

Always looking for that PERFECT massage!

November 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YouBet
Limited Member

This is Bamboo Massage.

Jessie's gone, Michelle's the top-recommended therapist and has a growing fan club. :D

Teddy, you may wanna call ahead to request Michelle for a return visit now that this place is pretty well established and has 4 published reviews on EMP where I added it to the site.

On Arden Way between Fulton & Morse.

(916) 514-1389 $30/30 $50/60 $70/90

November 6, 2010 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake
Limited Member

Please see the reviews of this establishment under the sensual massage reviews. 

--

Always looking for that PERFECT massage!

November 9, 2010 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YouBet
Limited Member

Sorry, Renee and fellow members, still learning to get things posted correctly here on SMR!

I promise to pay better attention!:D

November 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Knot Aware
Limited Member

Went and asked for Michelle or Celine given recent reviews.  Michelle was not there, and Celine was busy.  The MT name is LiLi and I asked for a hard massage.  She provided a well above average massage, and her attention to the progression of pressure is exceptional.  She started with her hands providing the muscles a chance to warm and loosen.  Then she used her forearms working both shoulders down & buttocks up.  To complete the process she provided back walking.  Initially I was hesitant, but her skill quickly became clear.  This may be hard to believe, but the soles of her feet were as soft and functional as her hands.  When she was finished my back was greatful, and soul nourished.

I'll recommend LiLi to anyone interested in a therapeutic massage that is effective, relaxing, and of value.

--

The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.   Carl Jung  

January 24, 2011 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chance
Limited Member

Hey Gents,

Any news on Bamboo Garden Massage 2920 Arden Way Sacramento? I went by there around Christmas time and no answer on the phone, and the store was not open. I thought maybe it was a holiday break for them or something. Can anyone confirm that they are still open, and if not, how can I get in touch with Celine? Thanks my fellow Hobbiests,

Chance

January 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Davistater
Limited Member

I saw Michelle around the 2nd week of December and she told me that she was going to be working Christmas Day so.. They should have been open...

January 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chance
Limited Member

Can anyone confirm Davistater, that has been there within the last week or so?

January 19, 2012 at 2:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Loves Touch
Limited Member

In the area so I drove by, there was an open sign in the window and cars parked in front.  I did not go in, but it sure looked open for business.

January 20, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pennatalon

Same here, looked open and lots of cars on Thursday

January 21, 2012 at 5:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chance
Limited Member
Thank you. The open sign being on is great. I wonder if they shut off the sign and lock the door when both girls are busy with a customer. Maybe that is what happened the last time I went by. Thank you guys for checking it out for me.
January 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamerguy
Limited Member

I have been there recently (past two weeks). The place is still open :D .

January 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chance
Limited Member
Great, I'll have to get by there soon. I appreciate the heads up ( pun intended).
January 30, 2012 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

Memberships & Advertising Subscriptions

Full Access Memberships

No ad content allowed on profiles unless you are a paid member!

$30.00