Sacramento Massage Reviews

"We will help you find the ultimate experience."

Discussion Forums & Reviews

Forum Home > Asian Massage Parlors > Expert Hair & Nails & Asian Massage

iFeelKneaded
Limited Member

Okay, here is my one contribution so far. I drive by this place all the time and needed a hair cut so I just pulled in and went inside. I was greeted by Kim and she was very sweet. The hair cut was $6.99 and it is probably the best hair cut I've had in 10 years. After the hair cut she asked me if I wanted a massage... I'd never had a massage in an establishment like this and so on a whim I said, "sure." She asked if I wanted 1/2 hour for $35 or 1 hr for $45 and I opted for 1/2 because I was short on time. 

The massage was what I would describe as "sensual" in nature because it was all about being rubbed down by a very attractive Asian woman. It wasn't therapeutic and no muscles were worked on. I've had therapeutic massage from a couple of friends who were in massage school in the past and I would leave that feeling like I'd been worked over in a very good way. 

Kim is a total sweetheart and seems to enjoy her work and she gives great haircuts!

I'm not sure if this place counts as an AMP because they do hair, nails, waxing, etc. along with massage. 

Does anyone else have any experience with them?

BTW, Kim is gorgeous and is prettier in real life than her pictures and the other girl is also a complete knock-out!

One negative thing I will say is that it is too cold in the room so by the end, I was actually shaking from being cold.

After having the first massage, I started to look them up online and eventually found this site as I started to think this could make for quite the fun little hobby! :)

http://sacramento.newsreview.com/HealthServices/expert-hair-nails-waxing-asian-massage-and-699-hair-cuts/3652021

December 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dylansband
Limited Member

iFeelKneaded at December 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Okay, here is my one contribution so far. I drive by this place all the time and needed a hair cut so I just pulled in and went inside. I was greeted by Kim and she was very sweet. The hair cut was $6.99 and it is probably the best hair cut I've had in 10 years. After the hair cut she asked me if I wanted a massage... I'd never had a massage in an establishment like this and so on a whim I said, "sure." She asked if I wanted 1/2 hour for $35 or 1 hr for $45 and I opted for 1/2 because I was short on time. 

The massage was what I would describe as "sensual" in nature because it was all about being rubbed down by a very attractive Asian woman. It wasn't therapeutic and no muscles were worked on. I've had therapeutic massage from a couple of friends who were in massage school in the past and I would leave that feeling like I'd been worked over in a very good way. 

Kim is a total sweetheart and seems to enjoy her work and she gives great haircuts!

I'm not sure if this place counts as an AMP because they do hair, nails, waxing, etc. along with massage. 

Does anyone else have any experience with them?

BTW, Kim is gorgeous and is prettier in real life than her pictures and the other girl is also a complete knock-out!

One negative thing I will say is that it is too cold in the room so by the end, I was actually shaking from being cold.

After having the first massage, I started to look them up online and eventually found this site as I started to think this could make for quite the fun little hobby! :)

http://sacramento.newsreview.com/HealthServices/expert-hair-nails-waxing-asian-massage-and-699-hair-cuts/3652021

I just wanted to verify what someone has written already.  I got a haircut here today and it was done nicely and attentively.  Kim came in and introduced herself.  Let me just say that she is DDG!  I mean her pic on Back Page and Craigslist is nowhere near reality.  She is gorgeous.  If you would like to have a therapeutic massage from a beautiful Asian woman, here you go.  Very long hair, slim figure, gorgeous face.  

January 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YouBet
Limited Member

When I visited a couple of weeks ago, I sprung for the pedicure and haircut combo for the grand total of $25 for about an hour of pampering and both Kim and the other lady shown with her in their BP ad who also does massage must have asked me 5X if I was also getting a massage. I said next time, I'm already feeling spoiled like a king!

Mostly just wanted them to get comfortable with me and to set up going back for the massage to see how it develops. Have had too much fun lately at other spots and haven't returned. Yet.

:D

January 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jason_gpe
Limited Member

Holly is a nice girl ;)

January 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tazz
Limited Member

Went in today to see kim, but she was out, so i got the massage from holly, only problem i had was she went to answer the phone and left for about 10-15 minutes so another lady came to do the massage and then she came back to finish, but i would still go back and hope to see kim, even if kim was not there i would still go back.

February 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RastaMonK

went there today. Saw Lisa, very nice. Got hair cut and massage, love the combination. Nice hands.

Kim is also very nice too. Both worth a visit

September 11, 2011 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamerguy
Limited Member

I've gotten a mediocre massage from Wendy (She's probably about 25,  5'4" and wears a lot of  makeup, but it doesnt make her look ugly. May be the same as Holly?) as well as 2 haircuts. I recently dropped in to get a haircut from Wendy and didnt have any cash so i used my card (BIG MISTAKE). Tipping IS an issue with her and she will try to con you into tipping her more. After the card was swiped, i noticed that the receipt had my FULL Card Number on it as well as my full name. Wendy then wanted my driver's license number..... DO NOT USE YOUR CARD. Shortly after my bank called me with a fraud alert .... I'm not saying it was because i swiped my card here, but the indicators point in that direction. Anyone else have this problem or am i the only one dumb enough to use my card?

December 2, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Therapeutic Massage

Your ad could be here

Only $25.00 for your first month of advertising.

No obligation to renew and no automatic renewals

$35.00 for each additional month.

Save money with one of the advertising packages.

Sensual Massage Therapists

Sensual Relaxation with Abbey

Come relax and let me release your mind and body

I provide a sensual, quiet and discreet atmosphere where you can relax, melt into the comfort of my well trained hands, release all of that built up stress and anxiety that everyday life creates.

My desire is for your visit to be "ALL ABOUT YOU TIME" and your needs.

I am an open minded 36 year old women who loves to please, have fun, and make sure your visit is all and more than you anticipated.

Looking forward to giving you the experience you will come back for! 

Primary location; Yuba City........Well worth the drive.

See calendar for availability

(530) 321-9599

Abbey

Sensual Relaxation - (530) 321-9599

Sensual Relaxation

with

Abbey

come relax and let me release your mind and body

I provide a sensual, quiet and discreet atmosphere where you can relax, melt into the comfort of my well trained hands, release all of that built up stress and anxiety that everyday life creates.

My desire is for your visit to be "ALL ABOUT YOU TIME" and your needs.

I am an open minded 36 year old women who loves to please, have fun, and make sure your visit is all and more than you anticipated.

Looking forward to giving you the experience you will come back for! Primary location; Yuba City........Well worth the drive.

See calendar for availability

(530) 321-9599

Abbey

Recent Videos

Therapists Schedule

Thursday, Apr 17 at 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday, Apr 17 at 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday, Apr 18 at 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday, Apr 18 at 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM